Troy College & Career High School, Troy District, provides a non-traditional alternative high school environment for 16-19 year old students who have fallen behind academically.
TCCHS is open-enrollment therefore allowing students from other districts to enroll.
Requirements for Enrollment
- Students must be 16-19 years of age
- Students must be behind in credit
- Contact TCCHS to set-up an appointment - (248) 823-5156
- Meet with Supervisor & Parent/Guardian
- If it is determined that TCCHS is suitable, a date for testing is set
- Students must demonstrate a 9th grade reading level through the Iowa Reading Test
- Students who demonstrate lower reading scores are referred to our Adult Education program which will assist in strengthening skills for future re-testing and enrollment.