Troy College & Career High School provides unique educational opportunities for 14-19 year old students who have fallen behind academically. Students may also take college or career certificate classes free of cost while in high school!
- Students must be 14-19 years of age
- Contact TCCHS to set-up an appointment with the principal, Deb Linford - (248) 823-5156
- Meet with Principal & Parent/Guardian
- If it is determined that TCCHS is suitable, a date for testing is set
- Students must demonstrate a 9th grade reading level through the Iowa Reading Test
- Students who demonstrate lower reading scores are referred to our Adult Education program which will assist in strengthening skills for future re-testing and enrollment.