Troy College & Career High School Classes
- Students are scheduled with four classes per quarter
- During each quarter, students will cover a semester's worth of content in each class
- At the end of each quarter, students have the potential to earn 2 credits
Students who are interested in earning free college credit may participate in the dual enrollment program. Seventy-five percent of the TCCHS student body has already earned college credit!
When all credit requirements are met, TCCHS students receive a Troy or Athens high school diploma.
Participation in Extra-Curricular Activities
- Students who meet eligibility requirements may participate in Troy or Athens athletic programs
- Students who meet eligibility requirements may participate in TCCHS, Troy, or Athens after-school clubs or activities