Dual Enrollment FAQ's
- Are there any credit requirements to participate?
- How many college credits can I take?
- Do I need to take all traditional “academic” college classes?
- What if I change my mind? Can I still graduate from high school?
- Do all students at TCCHS have to take college classes?
- Why is Dual Enrollment the right choice for me?
- How to Apply
Students can earn as many credits as they are comfortable taking with the approval of the Dual Enrollment committee. In addition, students must not spend more than the full-time tuition amount allotted by the State of Michigan. Our dual enrollment students typically take between one and four college classes in a semester.
No. We encourage students to take courses that help them pursue a degree, and/or certificate that will lead them to become gainfully-employed citizens. We have had students take classes that lead to certificates in skilled trades like mechanics, heating and cooling, and even programs like veterinary assisting.