About our Dual Enrollment Program
Students who attend TCCHS may take college or career certificate courses free of cost, and in many cases, receive reimbursement for books, as well!
While our most common partnerships are with Oakland and Macomb Community Colleges, our students have also attended Baker College and Washtenaw Community College. There are many options, and we can tailor a program that fits your educational needs!
How to Apply
To learn more about dual enrollment options at TCCHS, please contact Angela Milanov, principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 823-5156.
They [TCCHS teachers] help with motivation. This program gives kids who didn’t think they would go to college the chance to experience it to see if that is the path they want to take.
- Maya Adams, graduate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Are there any credit requirements to participate?
- How many college credits can I take?
- Do I need to take all traditional “academic” college classes?
- What if I change my mind? Can I still graduate from high school?
- Why is Dual Enrollment the right choice for me?
- How to Apply